June 4, 2009

Update on Abe and Champ

Abe and Champ were adopted together yesterday much to our delight, as they were such good friends. For anyone that volunteered or visited during their stay at the shelter, there is nothing better than reading an update like their new owner was kind enough to send this morning!


Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that the boys did very well in their new home yesterday. Abe immediately began exploring with Champ a bit more nervous(he'd come upstairs and slink along but would cry and bolt if he heard any noises). By dinner time they were chasing each other in and out of the bedrooms and Abe slept on our bed with us last night. He would also walk down the hallway, see me sitting at the counter in the kitchen and launch himself into my lap! I'm impressed with his sense of balance!

It was raining so I didn't let them out into the courtyard yet but they both were fascinated by the looks of it and spent a lot of time sitting and looking out of the screen doors. My husband will probably be out there with them today and I definitely will tonight! I dropped my camera last weekend so am without anything to use at this point but as soon as I get someone to take some pictures of them in their new "digs" I'll send them along.
Thanks again for our new friends.

1 comment:

  1. caroline12:40 PM

    Thank you so much for the update! And, thank you family for being there for both champs. I am just so glad they get to be together in their new home. They are lucky, lucky boys! What a happy happy story :)

    ReplyDelete